Welcome to Your Heartfelt Immersion Retreat
Imagine a life of fulfillment, abundance and empowerment.
Imagine waking up everyday, full of joy, passion and self-love.
Do you want to experience real joy in your life, work and relationships?
Wellness Retreat | Self Care Retreat | Self Empowerment Retreat | Women’s Retreat
Wellness Retreat | Self Care Retreat | Self Empowerment Retreat | Women Retreat
Maybe there have been some big changes in your life this year, and you’ve lost your sense of direction?
Is your inner critic or self-doubt creating a repetitive narrative in your mind?
A feeling of disempowerment, like you are unsupported or not seen for who you are?
Have you lost a sense of purpose or excitement, like nothing is exciting?
Do you believe self transformation is only possible over months or even years?
We understand. We get you.
And if you are ready to embark on a fully supported journey towards a whole new existence, keep reading…
Let’s create your narrative.
Let’s rewrite your story.
The core focus of Heartfelt Retreats is personal development and empowerment.
To help you connect with your true self and stand in your power, we knew that we needed to go beyond the usual wellness services that other retreats offer.
For us, it is not just about being able to connect, maintain dignity, and hold the safe space that allows people to do the necessary deep ‘inner’ and ‘outer’ work. What sets us apart is the combined blend of our intellectual and intuitive wisdom.
The depth and breadth of our skills, knowledge and experience, and our unique energy truly lifts and supports an emergence into something new.
In our safe and expert hands we provide the opportunity and support for you to do the work needed for authentic re-connection, transformation and sustainable change to occur.
– To know what it’s like to live fully in your own skin?
– To finally find a place of happiness, fulfillment, abundance and joy?
– To understand who you are and what your purpose is in this life?
– To be free of the negative thoughts and stories you tell yourself?
– To feel understood and accepted, and fully supported on your journey to balance and wellness?
– To find your voice, your personality, your passion and your purpose in life?
– To discover a deeper connection with yourself and create the emotional wellness you are seeking?
– To create a life vision that is meaningful, possible and fulfilling?
– To understand why you are the way you are, and find energy and clarity again?
– To understand what it means to feel love, be loved and give love?
If this sounds like you, you are in the right place.
A story for you to find your true self. To stand in your true power. Not only for ourselves, but for our relationships.
This is your opportunity to understand the stories of your past and re-write them with a new ending.
An opportunity for you to step into a full reset, to be free of unhelpful past stories and experience a deep self-transformation.
Join us for a unique, safe and close experience as we help you find the beauty within yourself, that we know is already there.
We help women overcome challenges and connect with themselves and their authenticity.
– To know what it’s like to live fully in your own skin
– To finally find a place of happiness, fulfillment, abundance and joy
– To understand who you are and what your purpose is in this life
– To be free of the negative thoughts and stories you tell yourself
Join us for a unique safe and close experience as we help the beauty that is already within you to fully emerge.
Hear from our guests as they share stories and experiences from their time spent at our Heartfelt Retreats.
– Immerse yourself in 3 nights and 4 days of luxurious vital personal development under the professional guidance of internationally certified coaches, recognised experts in conflict and change dynamics and a registered psychologist
– Over the course of 8 group coaching sessions you will take a deep dive within, learn about change and what holds you back, and experience new ways of being
– You will be lovingly held in this intentionally curated program throughout your growth journey
– Be spoiled by delicious, wholesome and nutritious food that nurtures the body
– Receive one on one coaching for your own personal growth and development
– Enjoy and embrace the beautiful surrounding nature
– Escape and relax with spa and massage treatments
– Experience one 90 minute transformational massage
– Learn to correct and re-write the unhelpful narratives that bind you
– Courageously step into essential conversations and behaviors
– Enjoy daily supervised pranayama and yoga classes with highly certified yoga teachers
– Discover how an integrated practice can impact your expression and creative flow
– Experience the magic of daily sunrise yoga classes, with sunset yoga classes available on request
– Treat yourself to a luxury spa treatment at the Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa and experience a re-connection with an array of mineral wellness experiences, created from drawing mineral rich waters directly from the natural source of Hepburn Springs (optional extra)
– Treat yourself and your body with delicious and nourishing healthy and organic meals
– Explore and understand the benefits and effects food can have on our body
– Enjoy a wonderfully insightful and valuable ‘Taste Talk’ with the celebrated author of ‘Love Making in The Kitchen’ Karen Chen, an advocate for lifestyle changes when it comes to food and nutrition.
– Learn the simplicity of healthy balanced eating and discover Karen’s creative approach to cuisine and culture
– Discover the true impact of gut health and the connection in which it has with our mind, stress and energy levels
– Uncover the truth behind how our bodies store food and the direct correlation it has with our moods
– Embody the feeling of a luxurious weekday getaway as you unpack at the artfull and stylish Daylesford Manor and Barn
– Situated on 3 acres of estate just outside of Daylesford, the Manor offers beautifully styled bedrooms each with a private en-suite
– Enjoy the wonderful ambience and the connection with others around a rustic, bespoke dining table set in a vast open-plan dining and kitchen area
– With each room opening onto an elegant wrap around verandah, you will hear the birds and experience the tranquility of the natural environment
Over the course of four days you will explore what inspires you, what lights up your life, what needs to emerge and how to cross those thresholds.
The rich program content includes an individual formal coaching session to help you understand more about your essential self, and give you the tools, knowledge and insight to help you transform how you show up in the world.
– Accommodation – 3 nights/4 days
– All meals – healthy and organic
– Personal development group workshops
– One-on-one personal coaching and development
– Sunrise meditation
– Daily supervised pranayama and yoga classes with Leta Chen, certified yoga teacher (200 YTT) and Jessica Bleechmore (500 YTT – In Tradition of Krishnamacharya)
– One 90 minute massage
– Hepburn Bathhouse and spa treatments (optional extra)
– Organic food ‘Taste Talk’ with the celebrated author of ‘Love Making in the Kitchen’
From 10:00am Tuesday 23rd of February 2021
To 3.30pm Friday 26th of February 2021
We have chosen a number of very beautiful and bespoke Daylesford properties for this intensive program, enabling you to have an intimate and deeply rewarding country experience.
The Manor House + The Barn
Leta Chen BBSc MA(Clin Neuropsych) RYT200 and Sally Wiencke BAppSci(OT)
Co-Directors of Momentum Changing Mindsets
Within the complex field of change, we help people gain clarity about what they want.
This requires them being able to see and fully connect with their truth, powerfully stand in it, re-write the underlying stories and courageously step into essential conversations and behaviours.
With our respective clinical backgrounds, we have well over 50 years of dedicated experience in therapeutic and organisational interventions, facilitating, coaching, counselling and training.
We are both internationally accredited coaches and advanced accredited mediators. Leta has been a registered and practising psychologist since 1987 and is a qualified yoga instructor.
Be nurtured, supported and guided on your journey by Leta Chen (Regd. Psych) and Sally Wiencke, Co-Directors of Momentum Changing Mindsets, international accredited coaches and advances accredited mediators with over 50 years combined experience.
Our retreats are quite exclusive and limited to small groups.
This allows the time and space for our guests to relax, reflect and reconnect with their true self.
(Maximum of 6 guests).
So book now to avoid missing out.
Spa and bathhouse treatments
The full itinerary will be sent to you upon booking/payment
A list will be sent to you upon booking/payment
For all enquiries please contact Lori Boys.
Phone: 0412 273 763 (+61 412 273 763)
Address: Level 1, 32 – 26 Camberwell Rd, Hawthorn East Victoria 3123
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
PO Box 3108, Hawthorn East
Victoria, Australia 3123
Phone: 0412 273 763